Schedule a FREE Training Session with a SafeStep EXPERT to learn how to ensure that patients with diabetes, fit with shoes are, if qualified, fit year after year. While Medicare offers coverage for replacement shoes each calendar year, in most practices, less than ¼ of patients fit one year are fit the next. Let us show you how to ensure that patients in need of care get it and also that your practice does not miss out on revenue opportunities.
SafeStep Training Sessions are designed to help your practice grow. Schedule a FREE one-on-one personalized on-line appointment with one of our trained EXPERTS to make fitting diabetic shoes an important part of your practice. In one 45-minute session, you will cover:
- How to benchmark the number of patients in practice who should be fit with therapeutic shoes
- Establishing office protocol to ensure that patients with diabetes are scheduled for annual risk assessment
- Tools to reach out to patients fit with shoes in past and not yet in current year.
- The benefits of outsourcing procurement of Medicare required compliance documentation
At the conclusion of your training session, your SafeStep EXPERT will ensure that you:
- Determine your “Number”, the number of patients in your practice with Medicare and diabetes.
- Your office is set up for shoe fitting success
- Can track your practice shoe fitting success using the SafeStep Practice Report Card
- Know where more assistance is available.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment for additional training.
- Earn your PQRS incentive bonus from Medicare
SafeStep DME Training will help you grow your practice, improve patient care and enhance practice revenue cialis generique fiable.