Schedule a FREE Training Session with a SafeStep DME EXPERT to learn how with WorryFree DME, Medicare documentation when fitting diabetic shoes need no longer be a concern.
SafeStep Training Sessions are designed to help your practice grow. Schedule a FREE one-on-one personalized on-line appointment with one of our trained EXPERTS to make fitting diabetic shoes an important part of your practice. In one 45-minute session, you will cover:
- The essentials of shoe fitting
- How to perform the comprehensive diabetic foot exam
- How to benchmark the number of patients in practice who should be fit with therapeutic shoes
- Establishing office protocol to ensure that patients with diabetes are scheduled for annual risk assessment
- The role of the shoe fitter
- The essentials of Medicare DME compliance
- The benefits of outsourcing procurement of Medicare required compliance documentation
At the conclusion of your training session, your DME EXPERT will ensure that you:
- Determine your “Number”, the number of patients in your practice with Medicare and diabetes.
- Your office is set up for shoe fitting success
- Can track your practice shoe fitting success using the SafeStep Practice Report Card
- Determine if it would be beneficial to utilize free electronic billing to Medicare
- Know where more assistance is available.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment for additional training.
- Earn your PQRS incentive bonus from Medicare
SafeStep DME Training is intended to help you grow your practice, improve patient care and enhance practice revenue.
Call 866.712.7837 or email us at email@example.com to schedule your FREE individualized on-line session!
<a href="http://safestep cialis livraison rapide france.net/Members/WebinarInfo.asp?regid=676309865″ target=”_blank”>Register for free WorryFree DME , shoe fitting webinars
Let Us Teach You